User rights and obligations
- The user is responsible for all actions from his registered user account and assumes responsibility for the information posted by himself.
- The user may not transfer user properties (user account) to third parties.
- User properties may only be used by the specific user (natural or legal person) to whom they have been assigned.
- The user must not take actions that would be against the security of the system. In case of violation, SIA “Later Ltd” reserves the right to unilaterally terminate the provision of the service without prior notice.
- When placing an order, the user agrees that the submitted data is processed by SIA “Later Ltd”, Audēju iela 8-3, Rīga, LV-1050 in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law.
SIA Later Ltd rights and obligations
SIA “Later Ltd” undertakes to ensure the receipt of the order in the prescribed time and amount in accordance with the order description. Read more about the order delivery guarantee here.
By using the SIA “Later Ltd” application, you confirm that these terms are understandable and undertake to comply with them and regularly follow their changes.